Friday, June 10, 2016

1. The things i liked about this class is doing the projects because i had fun doing them and i learned a lot.

2. The things i did not like about this class is that we did not get little bit more of free time

3. I think this is already a great class

4. A highlight for me in this class was doing the Internet Dictionary because there were stuff on the internet that i did not even know

5. Yes, i did my best in this class because when i had this class in 9th grade i did not pass it but this time i wanted to pass and i accomplished that

6. Sometimes, i am really busy with my other classes and h.w so sometimes i'm not able to read my goals

7. Yes of course i am, i think being a CTR person will help me through life and reach my goals

8. What i learned from this class that i will pass forward to others is to be a CTR person and to respect others

9. What i will remember about this class is doing all my assignments and feeling proud of myself and learning new things about the internet and how a computer works
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment